Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New ideas, others evaporated in a flash. The word "library" keeps poking it's smart little head at me whenever I start to worry, so I've decided not to worry anymore.

I have several breaths that have resurfaced - the Icelandic kids are back, for instance. Gary and I are also throwing ideas at each other regarding picture books. What a market there is for picture books! Photography + collage + interactive + Alaska + ethereal + birch tree type things. I read on zenhabits.net that one of the best things for productivity/creativity is to take your strongest ideas and shut out the rest. I have two ideas right now. (Well, one is sort of secret. A little seed was planted this weekend - no, nothing dirty! Let's just say the fair city of Fairbanks has my blood boiling in a good way)...

No comments: