Saturday, November 7, 2009

When things start to crumble, I suddenly see birch / magpie / snow. It's almost here. It's taking a while. I'm sorry for the cough, I'm sorry that you're not well. I hate that I can't be with you all of the time. I love when you say that a certain wood, "Makes you feel Narnia in your heart" and when you say "lovins". You're just simply the most profound thing on the planet to me right now, you new human. Our new human. I hope you don't grow up to envy the Duggars, for I'm afraid they're here to stay on our cultural radar. I want to give you that valley, I want to give you that view. I want you to know that your mother and father love you, and that your Mother and Father love you as well. I'll give you the stars if you want them, too. But please don't throw another tinker toy at me. That hurt and stuff.

No comments: