Friday, January 29, 2010

I should be writing down the image of that girl whose image is stamped on my brain today. That girl that I created so many years ago, who wore nothing but a yellow v neck sweater from the seventies that once belonged to her father. That girl who wrote down feverishly how much she loved nubby, piled v neck sweaters from the seventies and black underwear (and was still young enough to pull it off). Oh, you beautiful young thing - with your army of awkward admirers, have you forgotten how beautiful you are (even with those awfully thick eyebrows)?

Hopefully soon I will be able to complete my thoughts. I will sit in the evenings and string some of these beauties together into something I’d enjoy reading again. What would be the perfect collection of excerpts (for me, at least?)

No comments: