Thursday, February 11, 2010

I want to continue what I began on Tuesday and Wednesday but it appears the main thoroughfare for this office is still right behind my neck - I won't be able to do it right now. I want to talk about how when she allowed her body to relax it began to give off a heat that drew all those in her presence closer. Everyone was able to step inside for a while. She’s got them all cocooned in her big black boyfriend sweater and they can stay as long as they need to. But I can't talk about her right now. She has to go back into her little mahogany box, encrusted with garnets and draped with peacock feathers. She can't come out until all is relatively quiet again and the busybodies cease their pecking.

Note: I just got to work a bit more on the above-mentioned and the hypothesis is...



(both actors are future stars of my favorite television show ever, by the way)

No comments: