Friday, May 21, 2010

Another meeting o' the minds

So last night my husband was editing some photos. I was sitting and dreaming and drooling or something (was actually reading this book) quietly, maybe mumbling every now and then when I looked up at his monitor and smiled the smile I normally get when I notice he's made another something awesome. I told him I dug the photo and he said "Yeah, was just thinking about another project we'll do after we finish the book (you know the one, the one I should be working on right now), like a modern Gorey - like fairy tale with photography."

Aghast isn't a strong enough word. Because that's just the kind of story that was running through my head (the one that fell out of my ear while I was doing the dishes) earlier. So very perfect and strange. I love my husband.

No comments: