Monday, May 24, 2010

Today.

It's one of those dream-like days. We had to drop Gary off at the airport by 6:30 a.m., so we had to be up by (gulp) 4:30 a.m. I have not seen 4:30 a.m. since Xander was a newborn. We rolled on up to the Era doors, gave hugs and kisses goodbye, and rolled on out by 6:25. It's about a 35 minute drive to the airport and back in good traffic, so we were home by 7:00. Xander fell back asleep on the couch and I fell back asleep blissfully in my bed. Now, it's that odd feeling of living a day over again, two sets of dreams, two sets bleary-eyed mornings.

I'm not sure how much I'll be writing here the next few weeks. Maybe more than usual, maybe less. I've given myself a deadline on the book and it's to have it done (my part) by the time I go to bed tonight. We're moving back to Knoxville in 3.5 weeks, so my evenings might be full of sorting, selling, and packing or procrastinating. Probably both on any given evening. If it's the latter, I'll bring forth some energy here.

No comments: