Sunday, March 9, 2008

Everyone Loves a PhotoBlog

Or are they called FOTOBLEGS or something similar?

Here is a day at "That other library." You know, the one with the cookies and the coffee and the pretty new building. We're nicer, though at ours. And the collection is better. And we're so much cuter!

Photobucket

There it is. In all its gossamered glory.

Photobucket

I tried to ignore that Xander thought it was cool as all get out that he could get a chocolate milk at "That Other Library". The fact that he's allowed into the inner sanctum of ours didn't impress him much, especially after the cookie.

Photobucket

This was just a lovely effect of my poor photography skills. Art comes out of artistic retardation sometimes.

Photobucket

That is an American Coot. There are many corny jokes I could make here. But as I have stated before, I am an artist.

No comments: