Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm a STAR!

A few weeks ago, the fabulous Lylah Alphonse (she's on my blogroll as "the most bostonian of all blogs...") asked me to answer some questions for "Work it Mom" which is a great networking site I am a member of. Well here I am!!! I am a star...thanks Lylah! I hope this will bring lots of good traffic to my site and even more networking. If you're a mom, or a mom who has a business or who blogs, the site is awesome: www.workitmom.com...check it out. And check me out!
(ignore that it says I'm a librarian! Any reference librarians reading this will KILL me if they saw that. I didn't tell workitmom I was, k? I always say I'm a "Library Professional"...
Please don't cut me! ;) )

Aw, shucks here I am, seriously, my heart is full!


http://www.workitmom.com/interview-3037

1 comment:

Tony Holloway said...

That was a really nice interview to read. It was wonderful to hear what you've been up to and what you're involved in these days. I'm glad to hear that life is going great for you and your family. Congrats on finding your dream job! And by the way, the pics you have posted on your blog of Xander...someone looks just like their daddy.