Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Theussical The Muthical

Because dag nabbit it just lends itself to lisping, doesn't it?
Seussical was cute. I was so impressed with the Library's efforts and organization and how it was a packed house! Kudos to Jackie for putting it all together. Xander dug the first hour but then got antsy. The theatre impressed him, but he kept saying the singing was "too loud". He told me his favorite part was 'the girl sleeping' (the only quiet part)...bless him. I know he wanted to see an orchestra. Must see about getting him tickets to the young people's symphony concert...OH, but it's Haiku and a photo Wednesday! So here's a picture from last night.





With S'mores, George, and Milk...
Discuss Rhyme and Theatre...
the music was piped...

Happy Wednesday, and I'm really excited for tomorrow's post. I read a really wonderful J-Bio that I'm going to review.

No comments: