Friday, October 10, 2008

Lexapro on the Web

...I don't have to remind everyone how poopy things are for the world right now. Luckily, I have started Lexapro. And just tonight have started supplementing it with computer-based therapy.

It's free: you just need an internet connection and a copy of the Marie Antoinette soundtrack. Oh, and this website - - One of the prettiest happiest bits is the horoscope page. Hello Kitty and my horoscope? Oh Chococat day!

I need these:

Have a cheeky night.

5 comments:

Bridal Magic said...

Deery-lou is the cutest thing ever :D

Scribbit said...

I'm thinking that I want to get an Anchorage blogger meet up going next month--I'll have to catch you on a day when you're in town.

Erin said...

This has nothing to do with your blog, but.. I just left a response to your response (ha!) on my page. Oh, and I love libraries and books almost more than anything else in the whole entire world. How fun that you work in the kids section. :)

Erin said...

I like architecture too.. although not as much as libraries. Hmm, wonder if I could find a book on library architecture..

I don't know anything about Alaska except that it's possibly the only place colder than Ohio. Also, I read a book recently entitled, "The Organic God" and the author lives in Alaska. She mentioned she runs into black bears occasionally and that the landscape is breathtaking.

Scribbit said...

"You monkeys you, you give me back my caps!"

Nice new header!