Monday, May 10, 2010

Just Today

And there are many losses, and many Indian men coming up the trails with little nods and "Hello son!" to my boy. But there are many losses and the lack of cobblestone and there are many, many legos to pack and ship. In this year and a half I have lost some of my ranks and so has Gary. Just last week someone else left the South and the Earth for good and it will be a long time (hopefully!) before we get to see Gary's old pal again in that celestial dimension.

I really need to hunker down and concentrate today. So much to do. So much to learn. But the music is spot on today (Oh, Avett Brothers! Where have I been without you?) and my toes are starting to float and for the first time in a long time I'm dancing again. I love you all. I love this Earth and the people in it. And those who have floated above before us, I love you especially. I'm a touch envious at what you're seeing right now (not in a morbid - want to end it all right now kind of way), you must be witnessing something that's beyond what we mere mortals have ever even dreamed about (and some of us have some pretty wonderfully strange dreams)...

Love

No comments: